I was tagged by Drew over at The Tattooed Book Geek to take part in The Playlist Shuffle Tag. Cheers bud!
I’m not sure how I feel about tags in general. I enjoy seeing other people’s, but I’m not really established enough in the book blogging sphere to feel like I should be taking part in them. With that said, I really liked this tag and so decided instead of doing a Music Monday today, I would do this instead!
WHAT ARE THE RULES?!
– Put your music on shuffle and list the first 15 songs to play (no cheating).
– Tag 10 others to do it as well.
I worked really hard to not cheat on this! I just wanted to list 15 really awesome universally liked songs to make it look like I am cool – instead I stuck to the rules. It wasn’t too bad! Here we go:
1. Vincent – Don McLean
2. Make It Wit Chu – Queens of the Stone Age
3. We Will Rock You – Queen
4. Last Po Man – Seasick Steve
5. Little Talks – Of Monsters and Men
SIDE-NOTE: I love Of Monsters and Men, I was in one of their videos once. Why don’t you see if you can spot me, and if you do, tell me in the comments!
Back to the tag.
6. Mah Na Mah Na – The Muppets
Get your groove on, folks!
7. Figure It Out – Royal Blood
8. Let’s Build a Home – The White Stripes
I was obsessed with Jack White in my younger days. I bought only red guitars and learned to play every single White Stripes song. Jack White remains a musical genius.
9. Summertime – Sex Bob-Omb
10. Fuel – Metallica
11. Slither – Velvet Revolver
That solo though. I had the solo as my ringtone for a while, and I would love nothing more than sitting in a rather boring and serious meeting at work and then someone ringing me. The look of outrage on the faces of the squares in the room amused me to no end.
12. Hardest Button to Button – The White Stripes
I’m so glad this came up! That video is fucking awesome!
13. Gimme All Your Lovin’ – ZZ Top
14. Crushcrushcrush – Paramore
15. Runnin’ Up That Hill (Deal With God) – Kate Bush
LOVE Kate Bush – what a great track to finish on!
I don’t feel like I know people well enough to start tagging, so I will do a general “I tag everyone” – if you like this and want to join in, go ahead and do it already. Let’s have a boogie!
Until next time, Peace and Love!